Online registration is closed. If you wish to attend the conference, please come to register on-site at 2:00pm -5:30pm on May 30,2019 at Shaw Conference Centre.
|Registration Fees||By May 15||After May 15|
|Student||RMB 1,200/USD 180||RMB 1,500/USD 225|
|Non - Student||RMB 2,000/USD 300||RMB 2,500/USD 375|
• Register before or by May 15, 2019 to enjoy the early bird offer!
• Registration fee includes conference, reception, banquet, coffee breaks and lunches.
• A confirmation letter will be sent to the participant/speaker via email after the transfer payment has been received. This usually takes 5-7 working days. If you haven't receive a confirmation letter after one week of registration, please contact the email listed in the bottom of the page.
• Transfer the registration fee to the designated bank account and scan transfer certificate.
• You can click the link or scan the QR code to fill in the registration form.
1. If you transfer the registration fee from domestic account, please remit the registration fee to the bank account as follows:
2. If you transfer the registration fee from overseas account, please remit the registration fee to the bank account as follows:
Beneficiary's name: SHENZHEN RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF BIG DATA
Beneficiary's bank account: 762771355543
Beneficiary's address: ROOM 215, DAOYUAN BUILDING, 2001 LONGXIANG ROAD, LONGGANG DISTRICT, SHENZHEN
Bank name: BANK OF CHINA SHENZHEN BRANCH
Bank SWIFT code: BKCHCNBJ45A
Bank address: 2022,JIANSHE ROAD,INTERNATIONAL FINANCE BUILDING, SHENZHEN,CHINA
Please ensure that the total amount of payment can cover bank transfer fees.
NOTE: Without the sufficient information or registration fee, your registration will fail approval. Due to technical difficulty and regulations, we do not accept credit cards, check, AliPay or WeChat Pay at this time.
IMPORTANT NOTICE! ：Please make sure the beneficiary's name has to be exactly the same as the one shown in above. Any misspell or abbreviation may lead to failure of transaction.
Below are some examples of unsuccessful transaction due to the abbreviation of the beneficiary name:
If length of the beneficiary name exceeds the maximum length that the bank requires, please make sure to put the FULL BENEFICIARY NAME in the remarks of the bank transfer. Otherwise, the transfer may be declined by our bank.
Registration Inquiries: If you are a speaker, please contact: email@example.com
If you are a participant, please contact:MOSTLYOM2019@cuhk.edu.cn